Compact and precise, the Ergo 200 is designed to machine mechanical parts sized up to 150mm of all shapes and materials. The pick-up spindle automatically loads workpieces, repeatedly ensuring their exact positioning, while maximizing machining quality and output.
- Automatic loading/unloading of workpieces by the pick-up spindle, making every machine autonomous.
- Perfect stability and micrometric precision thanks to Famar’s patent-protected bedframe.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A variety of operations can be performed on a single machine: turning, drilling, milling, internal and external grinding, and hobbing.
- Mechanical balancing of the Z-axis ensures perfect stability and reactivity during the vertical movement of the spindle, guaranteeing high-quality machining of soft and tempered metals and longer tool life.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.
- Thermal stabilization of the spindle and turret.
- Optimized ergonomic design and ease of access for routine maintenance and repair works.
- Broad range of automation systems designed to meet your needs.