The showpiece of the Ergo family, the Ergo 260 is intuitive and easy to use. Designed to machine parts sized up to 200mm, its unbeatable flexibility makes it an ideal choice for both small businesses and major manufacturers. The versatility of the model means it can be used as a stand-alone machine or inserted into a production line, making it the perfect solution for all your machining needs.
- Automatic loading/unloading of workpieces by the pick-up spindle, making every machine autonomous.
- Perfect stability and micrometric precision thanks to Famar’s patent-protected bedframe.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A variety of operations can be performed on a single machine: turning, drilling, milling, internal and external grinding, and hobbing.
- Mechanical balancing of the Z-axis ensures perfect stability and reactivity during the vertical movement of the spindle, guaranteeing high-quality machining of soft and tempered metals and longer tool life.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.
- Thermal stabilization of the spindle and turret.
- Optimized ergonomic design and ease of access for routine maintenance and repair works.
- Broad range of automation systems designed to meet your needs.