Ergo 260 CP
The Ergo 260 CP is designed to machine parts with specific features and requirements (such as a high length/diameter ratio), including constant-velocity joints, engine pistons, and crankshafts. The machine features a live center loaded by an integrated automation system.
- Minimized machining time.
- CNC live center.
- The live center is mounted opposite the tool turret and follows the spindle throughout its path along the Z-axis.
- Superior quality and high output levels, thanks to machining in a single set-up.
- Extreme precision thanks to the thermal stability and vibration absorption of the bedframe.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.