Ergo 260 GS
The Ergo 260 GS is the showpiece of the Ergo family, featuring two specific units for simultaneous internal and external grinding. Unbeatable flexibility makes the Ergo 260 GS an ideal choice for both small businesses and major manufacturers. It is designed for turning and grinding in a single set-up parts sized up to 250mm, delivering capex savings, along with lower unit costs, shorter cycle times, and superb quality standards for machined parts.
- Turning and finishing in a single set-up on the one machine, enabling major capex savings.
- Superior quality and high output levels, thanks to machining in a single set-up.
- Extreme precision thanks to the thermal stability and vibration absorption of the bedframe.
- The quality standards delivered in turning operations means grinding is necessary only for superior quality finishes.
- Minimal wear of the grinding wheel reduces dressing frequency, thus significantly reducing cycle time.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.