ERGO 315 DH
Machining gearbox interiors is a problem no more with the Ergo 315 DH, featuring Ergo technology for precision machining, designed to deliver high output and micrometric precision.
- Complete machining in a single set-up on the one machine, enabling major capex savings.
- Automatic loading/unloading.
- Four-position milling toolholder for roughing and finishing.
- Ability to machine spherical and flat profiles.
- Superior quality and high output.
- Extreme precision and quality of machining thanks to the thermal stability and vibration absorption of the bedframe.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.