Ergo 400 G
The Ergo 400 G is the perfect solution for turning and grinding in a single set-up mechanical parts sized up to 400mm. Micrometric precision is guaranteed by Famar’s patent-protected bedframe. Made of ERW steel with closed-loop stabilization and filled with a special polymer concrete, the bedframe lends extreme rigidity and stability to the machine, while extensively absorbing the vibrations produced by machining operations.
- Turning and grinding in a single set-up on the one machine, enabling major capex savings.
- Superior quality and high output levels, thanks to machining in a single set-up.
- Extreme precision thanks to the thermal stability and vibration absorption of the bedframe.
- The quality standards delivered in turning operations means grinding is necessary only for superior quality finishes, where micrometric precision is required.
- Minimal wear of the grinding wheel reduces dressing frequency and significantly reduces cycle time.
- Diamond wheels can be dressed with a stationary dresser, roll dresser, or high-speed crush roll.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- Linear guides and control guards shield the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.