Combining the force of Famar’s Power spindle with the flexibility of the Ergo line, the 815 machines parts sized up to 800mm max in diameter, requiring even the heaviest machining operations. The Ergo 815 features a modular design for which specific units for grinding, milling, and drilling operations can be added at any time.
- Automatic loading/unloading of workpieces by the pick-up spindle, making every machine autonomous.
- Perfect stability and micrometric precision thanks to Famar’s patent-protected bedframe.
- Minimal loading/unloading times thanks to extremely short strokes.
- A variety of operations can be performed on a single machine: turning, drilling, milling, internal and external grinding, and hobbing.
- Mechanical balancing of the Z-axis ensures perfect stability and reactivity during the vertical movement of the spindle, guaranteeing high-quality machining of soft and tempered metals and longer tool life.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- A steel guard shields the work area to prevent swarf and filings interfering with loading or causing wear and tear to machine components.
- Thermal stabilization of the spindle and turret.
- Optimized ergonomic design and ease of access for routine maintenance and repair works.
- Broad range of automation systems designed to meet your needs.