Sub nano 3g
Designed to machine mechanical parts sized up to 50mm, the Sub nano features two work areas and a double tool turret, equipped with two tool discs, reducing loading and unloading times to zero and delivering record-breaking mass production times.
- Automatic loading/unloading of workpieces by the pick-up spindle, making every machine autonomous.
- Axis acceleration of 3g.
- Loading/unloading times reduced to zero thanks to the pendular operation of the spindles.
- The design of the work area and the pick-up spindle ensures that swarf and filings fall away freely.
- Low chip-to-chip times.
- Micrometric precision and reliability thanks to Famar’s patent-protected bedframe.
- Flexible automation systems engineered to the needs of the customer.